|Quick and Quiet|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|Quick and Quiet|

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madgod's Hello!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{Q_q} Madgod
n00b
n00b

Madgod's Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Madgod's Hello!   Madgod's Hello! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:50 pm

Hi! I'm Madgod, fresh out of a tryout with Hawk and QQ's newest member!

My name is Sam Moffett and I'm 15 years old. I can currently be found as a High School student in Christchurch NZ.
Favourite Show: Boston Legal (but it's over Crying or Very sad )
Favourite Movie: Pride and Prejudice (SHUT UP)
Favourite Games: Oblivion, COD4, Dawn of War 1 and 2, Crysis (LAN)
Favourite Gun: The Ultra Noob M21!
Favourite Map: Crash. Crash + M21 = at least 2 choppers Laughing

And just between friends I always thought QQ was one of the best clans I'd seen and I have no idea how I got in Razz
Also Hawk's teasing didn't help lol
Back to top Go down
{Q_q} Heat!
{Q_q} 5 Star General
{Q_q} 5 Star General
{Q_q} Heat!

Madgod's Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madgod's Hello!   Madgod's Hello! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Welcome Maddawwwwg!

pride and justice................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

/thread
Back to top Go down

Madgod's Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Quick and Quiet| :: General :: Hellos and Goodbyes-
Jump to: